Our team’s experience allows us to design and manufacture to exacting standards, serving our customers requests to the best of our abilities.
We are often tasked to overcome the technical challenges they have been facing, such as reverse engineering a part no longer made or providing a niche material like ‘nylon carbon fibre’ to 3D print.
Our aim is to help our customers achieve the best possible solutions and we are pleased to assist by applying our expertise to your projects. With our in-depth experience of materials, processes and design, plus input from our trusted partners, we are able to offer consultancy services ensuring a ‘right ﬁrst time’ outcome.
• CAD design for new product development
• Materials and process selection for metallic, composite and polymer components
• Review of existing designs to highlight improvements according to customer targets
• Detail design for both composite and mechanical components
• Design for manufacture to ensure the best outcome of the ﬁnished part
• Transfer of legacy design data to contemporary CAD platforms
• Design optimisation through ﬂuid analysis using Computation Fluid Dynamics techniques
• Design optimisation through structural analysis using Finite Element techniques
• Assistance with development and test programmes
• Adoption and integration of additive 3D printing processes employed by traditional manufacturers
• Project management to ensure component supply to the correct speciﬁcation and timelines